Miller Physical Therapy at Home:
The Most Convenient Path to Outstanding Care.
With a passion for healing, we come to you to enhance your health.
Be assured, with your health and safety paramount in our mind in all ways, during every home
visit we make sure all CDC guidelines are exceeded!
Miller Physical Therapy at Home extends our outstanding reputation, superior clinical outcomes, and client care excellence directly into the comfort and convenience of your home! We pride ourselves on making our services highly accessible and convenient.
Scheduling your first appointment is as easy as a single phone call!
In the comfort of your home, our team of highly trained and experienced physical therapists will work diligently with you to help you regain mobility through a wide range of treatment methodologies based on your condition, prior and current level of functioning and realistic short and long-term treatment goals. In-home therapy allows you to remain in a safe, comfortable, and familiar surroundings while involving your family members and caregivers if needed.
Our licensed physical therapists are experienced in helping with recovery from fall-related and other serious injuries, a variety of surgical interventions, neuro-degenerative and stroke-related disabilities, and other chronic conditions. Your individual treatment plan is designed based on your needs, with the goal of achieving the highest extent of recovery possible. Here are some of the conditions we treat and services we offer in the home:
- post-surgical rehabilitation for the neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee and ankle
- post-surgical rehabilitation for joint replacement surgery of the shoulder, hip, or knee
- balance and gait training
- functional strengthening for homebound or significantly deconditioned individuals
- functional rehabilitation and strengthening of the movement apparatus for stroke patients and those suffering from progressive, degenerative neurological conditions such as Parkinsons, Alzheimers, and Multiple Sclerosis
Wondering how we can be of service to you, a family member, or a friend? if you want more information send us an email or give us a quick call!
There are many reasons we can come to you.
Enjoy the convenience and try in-home physical therapy.